Some classmates of the workshop and I went to visit Marta's Vineyard, we took the ferry from Woods Hole to Oak Bluff, it is a 45 minutes ride, NOT choppy and pretty beautiful. Here is our ferry.

A different view of Woods Hole

The seagulls were flying next to the ferry and they seemed to be static, they stole some potato chips from the passengers of the ferry.

Here is the view of the inside of the ferry

We rented bikes to ride around the island and even though we did not go all the way around we reached a super pretty town called Edwardstown, there we ate some of the best cup cakes ever.

This is a view of the Marina in Oak Bluff, my friend Qi and I ate by the water a delicious New England clam chowder and calamari and they were SO good.

Here are some pictures with me in, thanks to my friend Qi who is the photographer


I miss Jeff, the sea and the boats don't have a lot of meaning if he is not here
No comments:
Post a Comment